It’s time, once again to play… “Name that Old Testament Prototype!”
How to play:
- Jeffry from NJ sorry bro’s you will have t0 sit this one out!
- I will give you the New Testament verses, and fulfillment… the reality which the prototype pointed to, and you will have to give me the Old Testament prototype & verses.
- Respond with your answer by leaving a comment on THIS post.
- We play until we have a winner; First-come-first-serve.
- If you win… I will mail you your prize by us postal mail within a week.
- If you don’t win; don’t worry… God still loves you! Dive deep & dig hard!
Thank you to our Sponsor: Fullness of Truth Catholic Evangelzation Ministries!
DON’T MISS THE NEXT FULLNESS OF TRUTH CONFERENCE WITH DR. SCOTT HAHN! info HERE
- A 8 disc Audio CD set, from Fullness of Truth, featuring Dr. Scott Hahn, Dr. Brant Pitre , Dr. Michael Barber, and Steve Ray on the “The Gospel According to St. Paul”. – a $50 value.
- * BONUS: My 9 hour Audio CD set on “Freedom From Porn” & fighting pornography addiction. – a $20 value
Name the New Testament Fulfillment of : “The Captain of the Temple” in Acts 4:1
- Where in the Old Testament can I find a description of this “Captain of the Temple” ?
- What is the New Testament fulfillment of this Old Testament prototype?
Good Luck! Game On!
We have a WINNER!
Note: For MUCH more detail listen to the talk (audio player at the top) from Dr. Brant Pitre on this subject.