To book Joe for your Conference, seminar, or event:
Book Joe McClane, a dynamic Catholic speaker, passionate Catholic apologist & evangelist, to speak at your next event, group, or parish! Call 713.568.6277 & leave a a voice mail with your contact information, and event details. Joe will return your call within 24 hours. You can also email Joe at CatholicHack@gmail.com. Learn more about Joe McClane, or listen to talks he’s given previously.
Letters of Recommendation:
Suggested Talk Topics:
- Scriptural Apologetics
- Salvation History
- My Conversion story
- Church teaching on sexuality
- Pornography addiction & how to break free from it
- “A Life Truly Worth Living” - I gave this talk at the Worcester Catholic Men’s conference at the DCU center. It was an amazing event with some great guys. I shared my testimony and tried to exhort the men to join Christ on the cross, the only place they will find that true satisfaction in life, and a life truly worth living! Audio | “A Life Truly Worth Living”
- “Taking The Hill For God And Country!” - God is good! I was greatly honord to speak at the 8th annual Catholic Men’s conference in San Antonio this past weekend. My talk was entitled, “Taking The Hill For God And Country: Stemming the tide of secularism and conquering the culture for Christ!” St. Padre Pio once wrote, “Who will ever separate or extinguish the fire that burns for You in my breast with such bright flames!” The world wants to burn… it deeply desires to lust after its disordered passions. The only remedy to a burning world, is a burning heart for Christ! So I ask… what’s in your chest? Audio | ”Taking The Hill For God And Country!”
- “Almsgiving, a pathway to conversion” : I was greatly blessed to be invited to speak at the Houston Catholic Young Adult Lenten Retreat, hosted by St. Edward Catholic Church in Spring, TX. My talk was on almsgiving and conversion. In my preparation, I spent some time meditating on two great Saints from the 5th century, St. Leo the Great, and St. Augustine who had a lot to say about this topic. When we give… do we give our whole self? Do we give from a heart of love for God and our neighbor, or are we checking “that” box? Let’s dive deep! Audio | “Almsgiving, a pathway to conversion”
- “What Is Truth” : God is good! I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to speak to the confirmation class at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Houston, TX today. I challenged them to prepare themselves to live the faith, to make it their own and not their parents or teachers… to be fully Catholic. Why? Because its true, and Truth is a person not some abstract concept. Given in November of 2012 Audio | “What Is Truth?”
“Mary, the NEW Eve in a NEW Garden!” : I was greatly blessed to give this talk on Mary as the New Eve tonight at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA. Our Lady stood at the base of the Tree of Life and said YES in her silence, saving the world! Given November of 2012 Audio | “Mary The New Eve”
- “Mary, The Handmaid Of The Lord!” : What a grace! The Lord was too gracious to me tonight, the mission at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA went much better than I deserve. Tonight, my talk was on Mary as the Handmaid of the Lord… the intercessor of Salvation History. Given November of 2012 Audio | Mary, The Handmaid of the Lord
- “Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant!” : We wrapped up the 3-day mission on Mary at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA last night with this short talk on Mary as the Ark of the New Covenant. I had an amazing time there, and can not begin to thank my amazing hosts for such wonderful hospitality. Mary is the NEW Mercy Seat, where God dispenses His graces lavishly upon his people…. O, Mary Seat of Wisdom… pray for us! Given November of 2012 Audio | Mary, Ark Of The New Covenant
- “The Sacrament of Matrimony” – I wes greatly blessed this week to be asked to teach an RCIA class at St. Edward Catholic Church, in Spring, TX, on the Sacrament of Matrimony. It was a great joy to share the Churches teaching on Marriage, especially since my wife and I are celebrating our twelfth year of marriage this coming week. Given October of 2012 - Audio | The Sacrament of Matrimony
- “The Sacrament Of The Holy Eucharist” – This is a presentation on the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, given to an RCIA group at St. Edward Catholic Church in Spring, TX. It is the “source and summit” of the Christian faith. It is the body, blood, soul and divinity of the Jesus Christ, given to us as food for our journey through the wilderness on our way to the true promised land. Given in July of 2012 – Audio | The Sacrament Of The Holy Eucharist
- “You Are Priest, Prophet, and King!” - We serve the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, sharing His ministry as Priest, Prophet, and King, we are the King’s Men! If Christ was so willing to give up his life, for us, to provide us with LIFE poured out in the sacraments, His Church, His Name, and His family… what are we willing to die to provide? Especially for those placed into our care and custody? In this talk, given at the Worcester, MA, Catholic Men’s prayer breakfast in May of 2012, we dive deep into our calling as the King’s men! – Audio | You are a Priest, Prophet and King!
- “Ascension & Mission: Martyrs to the ends of the earth!“ - With the gift of the presence of Christ comes the task to be his martyrs, His witnesses, to HIS brethren to the ends of the earth. Let us stop looking up and storing up, and begin living up to our mission to live for Christ today, learning our faith, living our faith, and sharing our faith. Given at the Catholic Charismatic Center in Houston, TX, in April of 2012. - Audio | Ascension & Mission: Martyrs to the ends of the earth!
- “The Our Father: A Family Prayer“ - This is a short reflection on the Our Father, given on my 13th anniversary as a Catholic to an RCIA class at St. Edward Catholic Church in Spring, TX, in April of 2012. - Audio | The Our Father: A Family Prayer
- “A Man After God’s Own Heart!” - I was blessed to give a short talk for the St. Joseph Covenant Keepers lunch in Lafayette, La. on Holy Thursday, 2012. What does it mean to be a man after God’s own heart? How can we claim this title for ourselves? – April 2012 - Audio | A Man After God’s Own Heart!
- “Reclaim Your Freedom!“ - I was blessed to be asked to speak on the topic of pornography at Stephen F Austin University by the St. Mary’s Catholic Center. It was a great time and I really enjoyed meeting those in attendance. The sins of our father come back to haunt us and wreak havoc in our lives. Living in a world so throughly porno-fied; how can we break free? Can we end the cycle of generational sin? Yes! In this talk I share how God found me, and how, through His grace, we are FREE to LOVE and not slaves to lust. – March 2012 - Audio | Reclaim Your Freedom!
- “The Mighty Men of God!” - I was blessed to speak, for the second year in a row, at the Texas Knights of Columbus College Council Conference. This year, at Stephen F Austin University, I spoke on our mission to serve the King as evangelists, to be witnesses to a culture so opposed to our faith. We are called to be His mighty men, may God give us the grace to see it through. – February 2012 - Audio | The Mighty Men Of God!
- “Who do you say that I am?: Our Personal Relationship with the King of the Universe!” - I was recently blessed to be invited to speak at the 9th annual Catholic Men’s conference in Guam. I gave 3 talks, plus a short address to the “Chain-4-Life” pro-life rally with the Archbishop. What an honor! January of 2012 - Audio | Who Do You Say That I Am?
- “The Provider” – I was blessed to give a talk on “Providing” at an “Into The WIld Weekend” hosted by The King’s Men. It was a phenomenal experience and I recommend one to every man! Buffalo, NY in 2011 - Audio | The Provider
- “The Law of Love: Linking the Garden of Eden to the Garden of Calvary” – a journey through Salvation History looking at the design, purpose, and perfection Christ obtained through his passion, death and resurrection in Ten Sleep, WY in 2011 - Audio | The Law of Love
- “Evangelization on Campus” - It was a great honor to hang out with some fantastic young Catholic men… I was able to share with them a bit of my journey and some of the lessons the Holy Spirit has taught me in sharing the faith with others. Given at the St. Mary’s Center at Texas A&M University, 2011 Audio | Evangelization on Campus
- “John Paul II, Shame, and Me” – a condensed, and combined, talk from “Love & Responsibility” and my own testimony on pornography, sexual license, and how God saved me from it! It was given at the John Paul II Film Festival in Miami, FL in 2011 - Audio/Video | John Paul II, Shame and Me
- “Why The Cross?” – reflection of the total self gift called for in the Garden of Eden & realized in the Garden of Calvary, given at the University of Houston Law Center in 2011 - Audio | Why The Cross?
- “Shame & Continence” – from John Paul II’s “Love & Responsibility” given in Corpus Christi in 2010 - Audio | Shame & Continence from John Paul II