Book A Dynamic Catholic Evangelist:
Joe McClane is a dynamic, engaging and passionate Catholic speaker (faithful to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church). Among other topics (see below), he often shares his powerful testimony on how God saved him from pornography addiction. Book him to give a presentation at your next event, group, or parish! Upon request, Joe can supply the event organizers with a letter of good standing from his Bishop.
Email to Learn More:
“Joe my brother… I wanted to tell you of the FIRE that was rising in the hearts of the brothers I met with after your talk. God used you! Praise Jesus our Lord and Savior. God Bless You and Your Family!”
John – Cleveland Catholic Men’s Conference Committee Member
“I’ve had the pleasure of hearing Joe McClane speak several times and each time it is a treat! He has a huge gift of being able to give the essence of our faith in a format that is very captivating and moving! He is an evangelist for our time! Anyone who listens will agree that he is a faith filled man with a powerful message of joy and love that is captivating!“
Alex Gotay – Youth Ministry, Christ the Good Shepherd, Spring,TX
Listen to talks he’s given previously.Joe has traveled across the USA, and overseas, giving powerful presentations on his conversion, evangelization, apologetics, overcoming porn addiction, masculine spirituality and more. Additionally, Joe will often be asked to emcee dinners and conferences.
Here is a short list of some of the events Joe has spoken at:
- Milwaukee Catholic Men’s Conference
- Worcester Catholic Men’s Conference
- Cleveland Catholic Men’s Conference
- Guam Catholic Men’s Conference
- San Antonio Catholic Men’s Conference
- Houston Catholic Men’s Conference
- New Hampshire Catholic Men’s Conference
- Lafayette, La. St. Joseph’s Covenant Keepers
- Into The Wild Retreat – Buffalo, NY
- Into The Wild Retreat – Lafayette, La
- Wyoming Catholic Men’s Retreat
- Parish Mission – St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA
- Texas Knights of Columbus College Council Conference – Texas A&M University
- Texas Knights of Columbus College Council Conference – Stephen F Austin University
- St. Thomas Moore Society – University of Houston Law Center
- Milwaukee – Men of Christ Leadership Conference
Stipend – Joe does not have a set stipend, rather he likes to work with the event organizers to help keep their costs within their budget. Generally, Joe’s past stipends have ranged between $500 and $1500 depending on size of the event and the number of talks given. This is negotiable, just ask, Joe is happy to make a deal to better help event organizers reach and transform souls for the Glory of God. Additionally, Joe likes to bring his books and audio CD sets to offer, for a small donation, to event attendees.
Travel and Expenses – The event organizers are responsible to cover Joe’s travel and expenses to and from the event. Joe is happy to fly “coach” out of Bush International Airport in Houston, Tx. If necessary to keep costs down, Joe will also forgo a hotel room and stay in a home.
Audio & Video Recording – Joe gives the event organizers permission to record both audio and video of his presentations and do with them as they please. Joe will also record his talks for use on his website and future CD sets.
Learn more about Joe McClane, or listen to talks he’s given previously.
Suggested Talk Topics:
- Scriptural Apologetics
- Salvation History
- Joe’s Conversion story – How God saved him from porn addiction and turned his heart to the Church.
- Church teaching on sexuality
- Pornography addiction & how to break free from it
- “Leader, Protector, Provider” – I was invited to give three talks at the 18th “Into The Wild“ retreat hosted by The King’s Men apostolate out of Pennsylvania. The retreat was held at Chicot state park in Louisiana, and I was accompanied by 90 incredible men! The talks were on building up men in the mold of leader, protector and provider. Audio | “Leader, Protector, Provider”
- “Taking The Hill With St. Ignatius of Antioch” – Given at the Amarillo Catholic Men’s Conference in October 2013. In this talk we look to the heroic example of St. Ignatius of Antioch, the first century Bishop who “took the hill” for Christ and His Church! Audio | “Taking The Hill With St. Ignatius of Antioch”
- “Leave No Man Behind” -On Saturday March 9th I was honord to speak at the 7th annual Milwaukee Men of Christ event. It was an amazing opportunity for me, and the men blew me away with their courage and commitment to Christ and His Church! In my talk, “Leave No Man Behind”, I shared a bit of how God, through the intercession of my Patron Saint, saved me from a life of pornography addiction, abortion, and more… because He was not willing to allow me to die on the battlefield of life. The world wants to burn… the answer is a burning heart for Christ! What’s in your chest? Audio | “Leave No Man Behind”
- “A Life Truly Worth Living” – I gave this talk at the Worcester Catholic Men’s conference at the DCU center. It was an amazing event with some great guys. I shared my testimony and tried to exhort the men to join Christ on the cross, the only place they will find that true satisfaction in life, and a life truly worth living! Audio | “A Life Truly Worth Living”
- “Taking The Hill For God And Country!” – God is good! I was greatly honord to speak at the 8th annual Catholic Men’s conference in San Antonio this past weekend. My talk was entitled, “Taking The Hill For God And Country: Stemming the tide of secularism and conquering the culture for Christ!” St. Padre Pio once wrote, “Who will ever separate or extinguish the fire that burns for You in my breast with such bright flames!” The world wants to burn… it deeply desires to lust after its disordered passions. The only remedy to a burning world, is a burning heart for Christ! So I ask… what’s in your chest? Audio | “Taking The Hill For God And Country!”
- “Almsgiving, a pathway to conversion” : I was greatly blessed to be invited to speak at the Houston Catholic Young Adult Lenten Retreat, hosted by St. Edward Catholic Church in Spring, TX. My talk was on almsgiving and conversion. In my preparation, I spent some time meditating on two great Saints from the 5th century, St. Leo the Great, and St. Augustine who had a lot to say about this topic. When we give… do we give our whole self? Do we give from a heart of love for God and our neighbor, or are we checking “that” box? Let’s dive deep! Audio | “Almsgiving, a pathway to conversion”
- “What Is Truth” : God is good! I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to speak to the confirmation class at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Houston, TX today. I challenged them to prepare themselves to live the faith, to make it their own and not their parents or teachers… to be fully Catholic. Why? Because its true, and Truth is a person not some abstract concept. Given in November of 2012 Audio | “What Is Truth?”
- “Mary, the NEW Eve in a NEW Garden!” : I was greatly blessed to give this talk on Mary as the New Eve tonight at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA. Our Lady stood at the base of the Tree of Life and said YES in her silence, saving the world! Given November of 2012 Audio | “Mary The New Eve”
- “Mary, The Handmaid Of The Lord!” : What a grace! The Lord was too gracious to me tonight, the mission at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA went much better than I deserve. Tonight, my talk was on Mary as the Handmaid of the Lord… the intercessor of Salvation History. Given November of 2012 Audio | Mary, The Handmaid of the Lord
- “Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant!” : We wrapped up the 3-day mission on Mary at St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA last night with this short talk on Mary as the Ark of the New Covenant. I had an amazing time there, and can not begin to thank my amazing hosts for such wonderful hospitality. Mary is the NEW Mercy Seat, where God dispenses His graces lavishly upon his people…. O, Mary Seat of Wisdom… pray for us! Given November of 2012 Audio | Mary, Ark Of The New Covenant
- “The Sacrament of Matrimony” – I wes greatly blessed this week to be asked to teach an RCIA class at St. Edward Catholic Church, in Spring, TX, on the Sacrament of Matrimony. It was a great joy to share the Churches teaching on Marriage, especially since my wife and I are celebrating our twelfth year of marriage this coming week. Given October of 2012 – Audio | The Sacrament of Matrimony
- “The Sacrament Of The Holy Eucharist” – This is a presentation on the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, given to an RCIA group at St. Edward Catholic Church in Spring, TX. It is the “source and summit” of the Christian faith. It is the body, blood, soul and divinity of the Jesus Christ, given to us as food for our journey through the wilderness on our way to the true promised land. Given in July of 2012 – Audio | The Sacrament Of The Holy Eucharist
- “You Are Priest, Prophet, and King!” – We serve the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, sharing His ministry as Priest, Prophet, and King, we are the King’s Men! If Christ was so willing to give up his life, for us, to provide us with LIFE poured out in the sacraments, His Church, His Name, and His family… what are we willing to die to provide? Especially for those placed into our care and custody? In this talk, given at the Worcester, MA, Catholic Men’s prayer breakfast in May of 2012, we dive deep into our calling as the King’s men! – Audio | You are a Priest, Prophet and King!
- “Ascension & Mission: Martyrs to the ends of the earth!” – With the gift of the presence of Christ comes the task to be his martyrs, His witnesses, to HIS brethren to the ends of the earth. Let us stop looking up and storing up, and begin living up to our mission to live for Christ today, learning our faith, living our faith, and sharing our faith. Given at the Catholic Charismatic Center in Houston, TX, in April of 2012. – Audio | Ascension & Mission: Martyrs to the ends of the earth!
- “The Our Father: A Family Prayer” – This is a short reflection on the Our Father, given on my 13th anniversary as a Catholic to an RCIA class at St. Edward Catholic Church in Spring, TX, in April of 2012. – Audio | The Our Father: A Family Prayer
- “A Man After God’s Own Heart!” – I was blessed to give a short talk for the St. Joseph Covenant Keepers lunch in Lafayette, La. on Holy Thursday, 2012. What does it mean to be a man after God’s own heart? How can we claim this title for ourselves? – April 2012 – Audio | A Man After God’s Own Heart!
- “Reclaim Your Freedom!” – I was blessed to be asked to speak on the topic of pornography at Stephen F Austin University by the St. Mary’s Catholic Center. It was a great time and I really enjoyed meeting those in attendance. The sins of our father come back to haunt us and wreak havoc in our lives. Living in a world so throughly porno-fied; how can we break free? Can we end the cycle of generational sin? Yes! In this talk I share how God found me, and how, through His grace, we are FREE to LOVE and not slaves to lust. – March 2012 – Audio | Reclaim Your Freedom!
- “The Mighty Men of God!” – I was blessed to speak, for the second year in a row, at the Texas Knights of Columbus College Council Conference. This year, at Stephen F Austin University, I spoke on our mission to serve the King as evangelists, to be witnesses to a culture so opposed to our faith. We are called to be His mighty men, may God give us the grace to see it through. – February 2012 – Audio | The Mighty Men Of God!
- “Who do you say that I am?: Our Personal Relationship with the King of the Universe!” – I was recently blessed to be invited to speak at the 9th annual Catholic Men’s conference in Guam. I gave 3 talks, plus a short address to the “Chain-4-Life” pro-life rally with the Archbishop. What an honor! January of 2012 – Audio | Who Do You Say That I Am?
- “The Provider” – I was blessed to give a talk on “Providing” at an “Into The WIld Weekend” hosted by The King’s Men. It was a phenomenal experience and I recommend one to every man! Buffalo, NY in 2011 – Audio | The Provider
- “The Law of Love: Linking the Garden of Eden to the Garden of Calvary” – a journey through Salvation History looking at the design, purpose, and perfection Christ obtained through his passion, death and resurrection in Ten Sleep, WY in 2011 – Audio | The Law of Love
- “Evangelization on Campus” – It was a great honor to hang out with some fantastic young Catholic men… I was able to share with them a bit of my journey and some of the lessons the Holy Spirit has taught me in sharing the faith with others. Given at the St. Mary’s Center at Texas A&M University, 2011 Audio | Evangelization on Campus
- “John Paul II, Shame, and Me” – a condensed, and combined, talk from “Love & Responsibility” and my own testimony on pornography, sexual license, and how God saved me from it! It was given at the John Paul II Film Festival in Miami, FL in 2011 – Audio/Video | John Paul II, Shame and Me
- “Why The Cross?” – reflection of the total self gift called for in the Garden of Eden & realized in the Garden of Calvary, given at the University of Houston Law Center in 2011 – Audio | Why The Cross?
- “Shame & Continence” – from John Paul II’s “Love & Responsibility” given in Corpus Christi in 2010 – Audio | Shame & Continence from John Paul II
- “From Slavery to Sonship” – testimony given at the San Antonio Catholic Men’s Conference in 2010 – Audio | From Slavery To Sonship
- “Free At Last” – testimony given at the Houston Catholic Men’s Conference in 2008 – Audio | Free At Last
Letters of Recommendation:
2012 – Letter of Recommendation from Rebecca Soto, Director of Adult Faith Formation, St. Irenaeus Cypress, CA
2012 – Letter Of Recommendation from Alex Gotay, Adult Faith Coordinator at St. Edward Parish – Spring, TX
2012 – Letter Of Good Standing from my parish – The Woodlands, TX
Rev. Samuel Medley, SOLT – Chaplain of Our Lady of Corpus Christi College – Corpus Christi, TX
Rev. Michael Scherrey – Director of the Catholic Charismatic Center – Houston, TX
Brian Harrison – Director of evangelization – St. Michael Parish – Exeter, NH.
Deacon Tom Fox – The Pilgrim Center of Hope – San Antonio, TX.